Summer working hours
category: Events and news
We are already in summer when days are longer and warmer and in the museum’s working hours are longer. From 1 July 2020 on the museum is open from 9:00 to 20:00 every day! Currently you can visit the permanent exhibition “The Isonzo front”, which includes the 20-minutes long documentary film and the temporary exhibition “Austro-Hungarian Army in the Upper Isonzo region, II 25 May 1915 – 23 October 1917". After visit of the museum, you can continue exploring the Great War heritage with the visit of the remnants of former battlefields, where our museum’s guide can accompany you or you can get the directions from the museum’s staff where to go. Our guides are available every day prior booking in advance on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00386 5 389 00 00.
Since the virus COVID-19 is still spreading, we are implementing safety measures for the visit of the museum.
- At the entrance to the museum, disinfect your hands. Disinfectant is available at the entrance and other rooms in the museum.
- Take in consideration hygiene of cough and correct washing and sanitizing of the hands.
- The use of facemasks is obligatory in the museum.
- Keep distance from other visitors (1,5 m) and touch as little objects as possible.
- Pay attention to the instructions of the museum’s staff.
We believe that with responsible attitude your visit of the museum is safe! For further questions, you can contact museum’s staff during visit or via our e-mail email@example.com or phone 00386 5 389 00 00.
You are kindly invited to visit our museum!